cwa is responsible for the support of the international conference “Engineering Applications of Neural Networks (EANN 2017)” that will take place in Athens, Greece, on August 25-27, 2017.
Part of the responsibilities of cwa are:
- the creation and management of the webpage of the conference,
- the support of the academic evaluation of the papers submitted to the conference as well as proceedings/booklet creation from the accepted works,
- the management of the registration and payment of the attendees with the web-application confregtool,
- the support for the organisation of the social events of the conference,
- the management of the social network accounts of the conference,
- the staffing of the reception desk during the conference.