cwa was responsible for the support of the international workshop “Semantic and Social Media Adaptation and Personalization (SMAP 2014)” that took place in Corfu, Greece, on November 6-7, 2014.
Part of the responsibilities of cwa were:
- the creation and management of the webpage of the conference,
- the support of the academic evaluation of the papers submitted to the conference as well as proceedings/booklet creation from the accepted works,
- management of the registration and payment of the attendees with the web-application confregtool,
- support for the organisation of the social events of the conference,
- management of the social network accounts of the conference,
- staffing of the reception desk during the conference.